It’s finally here, the second part to my mini spree during the VIB sale!
1. Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Shampoo and Conditioner: I am really liking this stuff! My hair is smoother, softer, and with a little dry shampoo I can get 3 days out of my hair! It’s a little pricier than I typically would spend on shampoo and conditioner but I’m loving the results on my thin, staticky, flyaway hair that’s not quite straight but definitely not curly hair so the price is worth it to me.
2. Sephora Collection Pro Airbrush Foundation Brush: the dense bristles pick up a good amount of foundation making a little go a long way. What I like about this is I can buff on my foundation giving a more airbrushed look rather than”painting” on my foundation as you do with a traditional flat foundation brush.
3. Sephora Collection Pro Angled Blush Brush: just like the foundation brush, the bristles are really dense which can pick up a ton of color. It’s just the right size to keep my blush on my cheeks.
4. Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer Potion: this is a new favorite. It’s a light beige so it helps to even out the skin tone on your lid and it dries quickly. When putting on shadow, it glides right on and doesn’t crease all day.
5. Lancôme Teinte Idole Ultra 24H foundation: I think I’ve just accepted that my ideal foundation doesn’t exist but this comes closer than any other I’ve tried. It goes on really smooth and doesn’t melt off in the heat which is awesome! I love the coverage but it doesn’t quite help with my oily skin as much as I’d like.
6. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz: I prefer this to the DipBrow at this point in my attempt to master the art of the brow. It’s easier to blend in without being too dark. The pencil is really thin so I think it gives a really natural look.
Were you able to take advantage of the sale?! Share your new favorites!